To do this you should follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Programs and Features.
- When Programs and Features opens select Verifika application and click Uninstall.
- Run Verifika Cleaner.*
- Download Verifika (x86 or x64) from https://e-verifika.com/download.
- Install and activate Verifika.
* - If you still have Verifika icon on a desktop after completing step 4 this means either:
- you ran Verifika Cleaner as another user - not as a user who installed Verifika, see Instructions for manual uninstallation;
- both versions x86 and x64 were installed at the same time. Please use Geek Uninstaller to remove Verifika from your PC.
Instructions for manual uninstallation
- Close Verifika application
- Delete Verifika via Control panel
- Check and delete a Verifika folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Verifika
- Check and delete a Verifika folder C:\Program Files\Verifika (in case you have 2 versions installed at the same time)
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Palex
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Palex
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\verifika if it exists
- Press WIN+R and type in REGEDIT:
- Delete Verifika key in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Palex
- Delete Verifika key in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Palex
9) Install Verifika.