This message appears when your trial or proprietary license key has expired.
There are a few main causes of this:
- Your subscription is no longer valid and you should renew it.
- Your license key was expired, you have renewed it, but you have no internet connection. Verifika is unable to verify your license with a server.
Normally, when you run Verifika for the second time after receiving the message; Verifika will show this window asking you to enter the valid license key.
If you keep seeing "Your license has expired" message instead of "License Key" window, please follow these steps:
- Press WIN+R
- Type REGEDIT. Registry Editor opens.
- Find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Palex\Verifika\Key
- Delete Key
- Run Verifika, you should see "License Key" window.