If you receive an error, saying ComHost has stopped working this means that you have improperly uninstalled SDLX or Trados 2007 on your PC, e.g. partially deleted manually.
Please follow this instruction to fix the problem:
- Reinstall SDLX or Trados 2007
- Close Verifika application
- Delete Verifika via Control panel
- Check and delete a Verifika folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Verifika
- Check and delete a Verifika folder C:\Program Files\Verifika (in case you have 2 versions installed at the same time)
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Palex
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Palex
- Delete C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\verifika if it exists
- Press WIN+R and type in REGEDIT:
- Delete Verifika key in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Palex
- Delete Verifika key in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Palex
9) Install Verifika.