- When I have just upgraded to a new version.
If you have just upgraded your license, you may see the message like on the picture. You should send us your license key at email@example.com. We will release your license on our license server and add new functions.
You may also contact us via a chat box on our website.
- When I have Verifika 2.5 installed on my PC.
If you are a user of floating license of Verifika 2.5.0 or 2.5.1, you may see the message like on the picture when you are running the program, however, you are 100% sure that Verifika is not in use on PC-3:
In order to fix the problem follow this checklist:
- Check if you have Verifika x32 or x64 installed.
- Download a free Verifika 2.5.2 (x86) upgrade with the fixed issue. If you need x64, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to Control Panel and uninstall your current Verifika.
- Download Verifika cleaner following the link below and launch it.
- If you receive the message again after reinstallation, please drop us a line to release your slot.